opening sequences and editing

4 way split screen
I think that this is effective because you can show four different videos going on at the same time. However, I also think that it could be confusing because it is hard to focus on one thing at a time because you have them all playing at once which could be confusing and could look unorganised. I think that the genre that this would be useful in is comedy or humour because you would be able to see what other people are thinking and saying at the same time. To improve my clip for next time i think that I could make more use out of having the split screens rather than playing the same video in each.

colour correction
I think that this is good because you can change the colour of something or enhance it which would mean that you can make things stand out more than others and you would be able to change the colours of each shot if the lighting was different because  you would be able to edit it to make it look like the same. I think that this would be effective in any genre because it is useful for anything and can be used for all types.

crop

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

opening sequences ,M-E-S and titles of films

sound techniques homework - Thriller

audience construction of the killing and stranger things